DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Monday, August 18, 2008

WEEK # 20 WEIGH-IN RESULTS: ONEDERLAND!

Posted by Taunia @ 12:37 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hello from Florida!

Hoping you are feeling better soon...sending you rays of sunshine ( even after fickle Fay passed thru with ALOT of wind and rain here in NE FLA! )

Somehow found your site/blog. Congrats on your weight loss. Just know you are an inspiration. Even when feeling down you have that cheer to your voice.

I'm hoping to lose my weight with out resorting to the surgery, I gained too much during my pregnancy (age 42 when I had my one and only child!) and after...it will be tough, but I put it on myself I feel I can take it off...slowly but surely! LOL

Hope you feel better soon....hope your one date turns into many! You seem like such an awesome friend!

Continued good luck to ya!!

AJ in FLA

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:17 AM #
 

Hey there,
I'm at week 12, losing MUCH more slowly than you, I'm down only 31 pounds - I'm 5'9" and started at 255 lbs. I hope to be down to 165 by next spring. I also just noticed that my hair is really falling out quite a bit. Also, what exactly is going on w/ yoru kidneys? I was JUST this AM diagnosed with a massive kidney stone after I had a cat scan. WTF?
Jen14221.com

Posted by Blogger Jen14221 @ 11:15 AM #
 
<< Home