DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Monday, August 25, 2008

I AM AN EXPLORER/NEGOTIATOR!

Ok, so I decided that since I'm feeling more comfortable with my outward appearance AND because I work from home, that I'd put myself out there on a few dating sites. (More precious stories from that to follow!) I signed up for chemistry.com today, and had to take a little mini Myers-Briggs type test. This is what they say about me, and I kind of dig it!

You are an EXPLORER/NEGOTIATOR

You are a highly spontaneous person who always likes to try new things. Novel and unpredictable situations don't bother you; instead you find them challenging and exciting.

You tend to be focused and resourceful and you are able to juggle a lot of projects at the same time; as a result you are sometimes a whirlwind of activity. [read: I am CHAOS, my friends.]

You have a firm grip on reality [arguable] and enjoy living in the present tense. But you have a keen imagination that enables you to lift off from time and space to be remarkably creative. [read: write about all of my gay boyfriends, who I won't find on this site]

You are humorous. You are able to laugh at yourself [indeed], and you like entertaining others. [I think the word 'entertaining' is used loosely here.]

You have a deep sense of compassion. You can show genuine insight into the needs of others; you are good at listening and talking; and you express a genuine desire to be helpful. [read: I am bossy.]

Yet you are easy-going. [Back up, read last comment.] Your tolerance[questionable] for others and their beliefs, your lack of prejudice [indeed, I love all peeps], your ability to compromise and your occasional [occasional=permanent] antics make you popular with others and a great companion.


[Right on. Right on.]

Posted by Taunia @ 1:13 PM