DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, May 04, 2008

QUICK! GRAB THE AQUANET!

My surgeon told me that he would like my goal weight to be 185. That's exactly how much I weighed when I was 17 and a junior in high school. (Of course, it just kept going up and up after that) Can you imagine? Back to my high school weight? Nuts.

So for a visual reference, I pulled out a picture of what that looks like. And people, my humiliation is your entertainment:



Granted, I probably *really* weighed 165, because that hair has GOT to weight at least 20lbs. And cripes, look at my skinny little legs! It's kind of funny to look at this and think that will be me again in several months. Weird. And exciting.

The funniest thing about this picture? Even though that was an architectural wonder, my hair is even more high maintenance now. But at least it doesn't add numbers to the scale.

So there you have it: me at 17, and hopefully at 36!

Posted by Taunia @ 9:16 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I don't want to laugh, but the hair made me giggle. :) Great pic Taunia! Take care and thanks for the giggle!

Posted by Blogger Susy @ 8:05 AM #
 

Go right ahead and laugh. I mean, how could you not? That hair is JUST. NOT. RIGHT. I also love my very fashionable tan pumps. lol

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 8:21 AM #
 

I so do not miss Mall Hair. That was probably the beginning of global warming!

BTW - How tall are you?

Posted by Blogger AJ @ 9:43 AM #
 

That is GREAT!! That should be a contest, highest mall hair photo!!! Anyway I want to comment on how much thinner you are getting, I see it in every vlog! You are fantastic!!!!! Thanks for the laugh:)
Crystal (Skin&Nails)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:17 PM #
 

AJ - I'm embarassed to admit it, but I'm pretty sure my use of Aquanet alone put a huge hole in the ozone! And I always say I'm 5'8", (because I *am* with shoes), but I'm actually 5'7". :)

Crystal, thank you for the comments and I'm so glad it's visible! Much easier to get motivated that way. lol Thank you for the compliment, and I am TOTALLY having an 80's themed contest next week!! Thanks for the idea! lol

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 12:36 PM #
 

I am excited (and moritfied) for the 80's contest! I will participate in that one for sure!!!
:) Crystal

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:59 PM #
 

holy f*ckballs taunia!
this photo is P R I C E L E S S
oh my bag!

i tend to really dig the tan pump action, however, for its magical ability to visually elongate the leg....and just LOOK at them gams, baby...

yeaaaaaahhh....now that's what's I'M talking about...

delish.

Posted by Blogger susan karim @ 11:54 AM #
 
<< Home