DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, April 27, 2008

WEEK 5 WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Posted by Taunia @ 1:05 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You have been tagged my Susy. Silly game, but kind of cute.

The Game Meme Rules:


The rules of The Game get posted on the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself [or indeed herself]. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.


What was I doing ten years ago?


Five things on my To-Do list today:


Three of my bad habits:


Five places I’ve lived:


Three jobs I’ve had:


Five of my favorite movies



Who do I tag.....my friends and readers out there...let me learn more about you

Posted by Blogger Susy @ 7:59 AM #
 

Okay, now is the time to stay strong. I am a few weeks behind you but the people in my support group say this is just a week for your body to catch up to the weight loss. If you keep exercising, and eat as you are supposed to at this stage it will come off in bigger amounts soon. Change it up a bit, get a little more protein, drink a bit more water, exercise on different days. They say that works. I am following along right behind you and you are helping me to know what to expect.

Lynn

Posted by Blogger Navigator of Life @ 9:56 AM #
 
<< Home