DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, April 20, 2008

WEEK 4 WEIGH-IN RESULTS : SLOW GOIN' THIS WEEK!

Posted by Taunia @ 4:28 PM

Read or Post a Comment

you have a GREAT attitude about this week's slow-go....keep up the good work!
you look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!
john and and jess asked about you, i showed them your latest video blog, and they were STUNNED at the transformation!
they both said you're even MORE gorgeous than before!

hurgs,
soozy

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:42 PM #
 

Taunia, you are so inspiring for those of us coming along behind you. I had my surgery on April 15th and I’ve lost a total of 14 pounds in less than two weeks. I have enjoyed watching all of you you tube videos and reading your blog.

My journey through the process was similar to yours and it took about 9 months from my first visit to the actual surgery date. They told me it would take 6 months. I wanted this surgery so badly and I fought to do all the right things and get approval from my insurance company. This week has been tough for me and I keep thinking, “what have I done to myself?” I am so sick of carnation instant breakfast I could vomit. I am sticking to it and still doing all the things I should.

I can tell from your videos that I am going to feel better in just another week when I can start soft foods and even better the week after that. You are about 3 weeks out in front of me. Keep up the good work and know that you are helping some of cope through this icky stage before we can chew. Thank again, Lynn

Posted by Blogger Navigator of Life @ 11:21 AM #
 
<< Home