DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, April 13, 2008

WEEK 3 WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Posted by Taunia @ 1:45 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hooray! Nice work. Glad you're feeling better and getting out. Must feel good to go to the movies now. I used to hate sitting in the middle seat on airplanes because I felt like I was making it uncomfortable for others. I don't feel that way anymore. I was on a flight the other day and this guy was crossing his arms so that he wouldn't be in my space. He was somewhat overweight. I wanted to lean over and say "use the arm rests, you have as much right as me". but I didn't. I mean, you never know how that's going to go over. But it wasn't until then that I realized just how much I used to do the same thing. We put ourselves in prison (and society does too) and don't feel we have the same right to things as others when we're overweight, that somehow we are less worthy and should put the comfort of those who aren't first. It's really f'd up.

Posted by Blogger Suz @ 11:36 AM #
 
<< Home