DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Monday, April 07, 2008

THE "OFFICIAL" WEIGH-IN

I think I'm going to track my weight loss on Mondays from now on. Therefore, today is my first official weigh-in!

TOTAL LOSS: 31 lbs

YEE-HAW! Tomorrow is 2 weeks out of the surgery, so that's 31 lbs in less than two weeks. Granted, most of it was water weight, but I don't care!

Just a quick update for ya! :)

Labels: ,

Posted by Taunia @ 6:31 PM

Read or Post a Comment

31 lbs - holy monkeys dude!! That's terrific!!

You on soft foods yet?!!

Posted by Blogger Carrots, Anyone? @ 6:41 PM #
 

ok...I gotta go with the holy monkeys. TOTALLY. wow. That's amazing!! Gratz!

Posted by Blogger TulaBean @ 6:45 PM #
 

Ya-HOOOOOOOO! Very nice! And yeah, holy monkeys! ;)

Posted by Blogger Aimee @ 7:57 PM #
 

Woo hoo!!! That is amazing!

Posted by Blogger SignGurl @ 4:09 PM #
 

so you lost 3 lbs in 2 days - cuz you were down 34 lbs on weds nite!!!!
holy FLYING monkey crap!
i am so happy for you!!!

now - can you just do me a favor?- can we just talk about my meatballs?............................

hugs

Posted by Blogger susan karim @ 11:41 AM #
 
<< Home