DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Thursday, March 06, 2008

THE MAGIC POTION

This morning I woke up with swollen glands, a really sore throat and a cough. At first I thought I had forgotten to put on my humidifier, but then quickly realized that I was getting sick. NOOOOOOOOOO! Not now! I CANNOT get sick before surgery or they'll push it back even more. So I did what I always do: grabbed the magic potion:



Now I don't know if it's a mental thing or what, but EVERY time I take this stuff, I avoid getting a flown blown sickness. I took this at 9:00 am today, and already I'm feeling better at 10:30. I swear, this is some voodoo magic spell or something, but my body totally reacts to it. I never end up getting sick when I take it.

You want the sickness hocus pocus too? Go on out and grab yourself some at your local pharmacy: Airbone Website. Keep them in business, because I don't ever want to have to go without this concoction!

Posted by Taunia @ 7:36 AM