DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

WHEN HAIR EXPERIMENTS GO HORRIBLY AWRY



Let's state the obvious: this ain't pretty. In an attempt to create a new hair look, I decided to try and do "pin curls." What I did was take small sections of hair and tightly twist them, then I wrapped them into tiny buns and secured them with hairpins. When I woke up the next morning and took them out, this was the result.

I was later informed by my friend Aimee that "pin curls" are actually just chunks of hair bent into loose "S" formations and then secured with a X of bobby pins. I did it totally wrong, obviously.

But luckily for you, I have a good sense of humor about myself, and you get to see this horrific display. And come on, what OTHER face could I have made in this photo??

Posted by Taunia @ 2:26 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Ohhhhhhhh. My. God. Took me a few minutes to stop laughing. It was funny on your camera, but the bigger version *really* brings it on home. Too funny!

Looking forward to round 2. I think you'll be much happier with the results!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:34 PM #
 

It's like taking a good, hard look at myself in 20 years. Or now, pre-shower and makeup.

Throw a mustache on me, and I'm Einstein, baby!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 10:05 PM #
 

dude, I'm tellin' ya - you seriously look like Ben's sister here...you should send this to him and see what he thinks!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:20 AM #
 
<< Home