DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SURGERY IS HAPPENING .....NOW!

The last time I spoke with someone, they estimated my surgery would be scheduled sometime at the end of March or early April. That was until yesterday, when my phone rang and I got some exciting and scary news: they want me in the first week of March, mostly likely either 3/4 or 3/5. That's about 2 weeks from today. HOLY CRAP.

My pysch evaluation came back with flyings colors - I'm sane, so you can all rest easy. The last steps are for me to go into the hospital tomorrow to meet with my dietician, who basically gives me the run down for my post-operative diet. After that, they send my forms off to the insurance company and wait for approval. I have the lousiest insurance EVER, so it's a very high probability that I'll have some problems with it, but my fingers are crossed.

If all goes well, I'll be having surgery in two weeks. TWO WEEKS. Good lord. I cannot believe it. My life is going to dramatically change in two weeks. I'm terrified, of course, but more than anything, I'm excited to lose weight and get healthy. I've been feeling so lousy and old for so long, it's going to be amazing to be able to breath better, walk better, and live life better.

I'll keep you posted!

Posted by Taunia @ 12:52 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I'm so excited for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly with the insurance. Let me know if you need help with anything!

Jennifer

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:37 AM #
 
<< Home