DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Thursday, February 28, 2008

FELL IN LIKE WITH A BOY

The other night, I had a date of sorts with a fellow that I've been crushing on for a long time. I met him through my regular poker game, I think he's pretty special. I'm really hoping that he's liking me too.

I made it really clear how I felt about him, and now I just have to play the waiting game. I made a new rule for myself: no calling or emailing - they can contact me. This protects my dignity and sanity, and I'm just too old to be a silly, crushy impatient girl. But man, do I HATE the waiting game. And the not knowing.

I haven't felt like this about someone since Bob, and he really is something special. I think I'll be kind of crushed if he doesn't call, but I'd like to stay positive and think he found me to be kind of cool too.

But even if he doesn't, it was nice to do the date-ish thing again and feel like an attractive woman. Good for the ego! (oh shut it...I know I have plenty of ego, but even Divas like me have self-esteem issues sometimes...)

Posted by Taunia @ 1:52 PM