DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

MISH MASH O' STUFF

**Today I had to bring Serena for an ultrasound to make sure she can get the dental surgery she needs. The grand total? $509.64. Granted, they also did blood work, cut her nails, gave her a lyme booster, and I bought some dog food, but still..YIKES.

**In addition to the above mentioned expense, I also need to bring my car into the shop to get the heat shield replaced and probably some other very expensive stuff. Um, where's the rich husband I ordered??

**I put a a new WLS video up on youtube that was recorded on my fancy new web cam! What's amazing to me is that I do tech support, yet I shy away from a lot of technology. I refuse to use an Ipod because I really like CDs, I've never used a webcam before...etc, etc. But I have to tell you, I really dig the webcam! So much better than the video function on my junky digital camera.

**This weekend, I'm going to see Bodies...The Exhibition with friends. I missed it last year when it was at the Museum of Science, so I'm excited to go see this! Real human bodies - we get to see how they function and move...COOL.

That's really it. I don't have anything super exciting to talk about. This was really a post to get you to hop on over to youtube and watch/subscribe to my videos. :) Have a good weekend!

Posted by Taunia @ 7:59 PM