DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Friday, January 18, 2008

HAVE YOURSELF A NICE BACON-Y WEEKEND

My love of bacon prompts me to share this dee-liscous receipe from Nigella Lawson. I made it for a brunch once, and also made it for lunch today. So, so, yummy. One tip: for quicker prep, I use small grape tomatoes. That way, you don't have to cut them, and can just put them directly in the pan. Eat up!

Labels: ,

Posted by Taunia @ 9:32 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I love Nigella and this recipe definitely looks worth trying. What could be better than bacon and assorted bits cooked in the yummy bacon fat? :-) Maybe I'll make this for dinner tonight.

J

p.s. I figured that if I left a comment you could definitely figure out my IP. :-)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:47 AM #
 

This really is SO yummy. In fact, I want some more right now!

And by the way....mystery solved. It's you! :)

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 6:56 AM #
 
<< Home