DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

FINALLY! 393 to 367

Ben and I have played about 1000 games of Scrabulous and that fool beats me every time. Until today. Let it be known that I beat his ass today. Oh yes I did:



I will savor this moment for a long, long time. And lest you think I'm being obnoxious, you should try playing with HIM. He'll put down a word and follow it with his own personal definition of the word:

BenJ: DOOM is what I will wreak upon you!

BenJ: you SUQ

Or he'll mock me:

BenJ: pfff. kana?!? LAME

Don't get me wrong, I'm equally as bad. Made worse by the fact that I can't back up my smack and win. Except for today. Oh joyous day!

Posted by Taunia @ 2:09 PM

Read or Post a Comment

VIA an IM conversation immediately after posting:

Ben: i have lots of bingos. that will console me

divataunia: Ctrl C + Ctrl V

Ben: 23-Jan-08 URINATE 71
17-Jan-08 ReNTALS 66
14-Jan-08 LIMEAdE 84
12-Jan-08 DANCERS 79
10-Jan-08 UNITERS 72
04-Jan-08 TOLLGATE 60
and that just this year

divataunia: lol - you are an ASS

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 2:36 PM #
 
<< Home