DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Thursday, December 27, 2007

OH YOU POOR, POOR FAT FATTIE!

My last fat Christmas. I still can't believe it. I decided to document every event (6 parties, 1 student voice concert) in pictures, and I made damn sure that I looked my best for every photo. I realized that over the past couple years, I've been really lazy about my appearance - just not putting a ton of effort in because I work from home. I hate that I became that way because I've always wanted to be the fat girl that dispelled the notion that fat people are slovenly and dumpy. So my holiday photos show all the effort that I could muster up: holiday attire, lots o' makeup, and a TON of effort on my various hairstyles. Gotta represent for the big girls!

I've also decided to join the WLS (weight loss surgery) youtube bandwagon. There's so many helpful videos on there that are getting me prepared, so I thought it would be a good way for me to document the experience for myself and possibly help someone else going through the same thing. My first video is just the holiday photos, but my next one will be a real video. Feel free to subscribe if you're on youtube!



P.S. The title of this blog entry is from a scene in "Little Britain" that my friends and I love. Just so you don't think I'm beating up on myself. :)

Posted by Taunia @ 8:26 AM