DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Monday, December 17, 2007

AUDIO VISUAL

Here's a duet with my friend Chuck from Chicago - who has a GORGEOUS voice - on one of my favorite Sinatra tunes ever:



Also, had my 2007 Very Diva Holiday Party this past weekend, otherwise known as "My Last Fat Chrismas." We had a crowded house with lots of fun, the last guests leaving close to 2:00am!! There were raffles and ornaments and karaoke....and lots of holiday cheer. Click on the photo below for a slideshow of pics:



Is it wrong for me to say my hair came out super-cute again? lol

Happy Holidays!

Labels: , , ,

Posted by Taunia @ 12:55 PM

Read or Post a Comment

OK, you guys sound AMAZING! Like a professional recording...

And you're right -- your hair was totally cute. Again. So worth the effort, don't you think?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:19 PM #
 

super cutest hair ever.
yes!

i have hair envy.

Posted by Blogger Christine G. @ 2:03 PM #
 

Aww....thank you and thank you! :)

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Blogger Diva Taunia @ 6:32 PM #
 

a) the recording is AMAZING. He really does have a great, warm, inviting voice!

b) you look, as always, amazing, my lady!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:15 PM #
 
<< Home