DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WHO HASN'T SEEN EM YET?



Today was a full day of pre-surgery testing - including an arterial blood draw, pulminary test, regular blood lab work, an EKG, a chest X-ray, and an ultrasound.

I think half of Boston Medical Center saw my boobs and big fat belly today. So many people told me to take my bra and shirt off and then poked at me, I lost count. Not a lot of folks who didn't get a look. I'm just sayin'.

Posted by Taunia @ 1:41 PM

Read or Post a Comment

What an adventure! And somehow you avoided the mammogram... That would have been the cherry on top of one big medirific day! Glad you and the girls made it. Now go moisterize!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:42 PM #
 

LOL - yay for being under 40! And seriously, I totally need hard-core moisturizing. The skin on my hands just BREAKS.

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 7:11 PM #
 

Ohhh, see that's where I've got you beat! Not yet 40 and I've bellied up to the pancake maker twice! (Who knew boobs could smash that flat?)

As for your hands, have you tried Cetaphil? It ROCKS! I'll give you some to try, if not.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:56 PM #
 
<< Home