DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Friday, November 09, 2007

WARNING: THIS ENTRY IS NOT BOY-FRIENDLY


For years I have used tampons only because I *hate* pads. They make me feel like I'm wearing a diaper, and I've got a good 40 years or so before that needs to happen again. But the past few months, I figured the va-jay-jay needs to breathe a bit during the week, so I decided to go back to pads. You know, switch it up, because that's how I roll now. Being as I haven't shopped for pads in years, I just always grab the first thing I see.

Now my question is this: WHY do they all smell like a fucking rose garden? Gah. I can't stand it. And it's OVERPOWERING. I mean, the second I pull down my drawers, it's like Martha Stewart came in and took over my business. Seriously, what the hell? I don't really understand the need for it. I have never ONCE had a situation during the month where I have been like, "HOLY HELL! WE NEED SOME FRESHENER - STAT!" What genius thought the whoo-dee-who needed to smell like a florist shop?

And it seems like I NEVER just grab unscented when I'm at the store. It's like the push unscented to the back, favoring the floral junk. I've got multiple choices of floral, though: FRESH! SPRING GARDEN! 1-800-FLORIST!

People, not only do a feel like I'm wearing a diaper, but now I get a fucking headache on TOP of the monthly headache from the overpowering sent of lilies and lilacs in my crotch. I'm going back to my original plan of not wearing diapers until I'm old. And hopefully I'll have more options than "Garden in Your Pants" at that time.

Labels:

Posted by Taunia @ 9:44 AM

Read or Post a Comment

"va-jay-jay"..."whoo-dee-whoo"..."crotch"...what kind of blog are ya runnin' here?! lol. I would help you shop for these seeing as I have more experience with diapers, but "we're not that kind of friend.".

mwah!
cyn

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:03 PM #
 

Hello, my name is Alotta Fagina.

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 3:08 PM #
 

I just love getting to know you guys... So MUCH to absorb! [ha!]

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:06 PM #
 

Yes, and there's ALWAYS so much more to learn about us!

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 8:09 PM #
 
<< Home