DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Friday, November 16, 2007

SINGSNAP ROCKS

Ok, I know it's a karaoke site, but COME ON....there's some kick-ass tunes on this site!


Labels:

Posted by Taunia @ 6:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

You've been busy, girlie! And what a mix... Jazz, country, Madonna and Bon Jovi! Love it!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:54 AM #
 

HAHA!

Ok, to CLARIFY....I would never NORMALLY sing Bon Jovi and Madonna (although I always willingly sing jazz and country). It's just they have a feature page that everyone checks and you get heard if you do a feature song, so I always throw one up there. Hey, any publicity is good publicity! Plus, where ELSE can I be a total dick and sing "You Give Love A Bad Name"?!?!? lol

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 10:09 AM #
 

Yeah, yeah... Such a *DICK* lol

Whahhhhtever. I think you sound great, and I love the variety. It's not often that I get to hear you sing Melissa Manchester or Mandy Moore.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:50 AM #
 

AHHHH! I didn't realize you listened to ALL of them. Keep in mind there's no studio magic on those bad-boys. Straight-out ghetto recordings. lol (hence the glitches I'd never normally let ANYONE hear!!)

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 11:36 AM #
 
<< Home