DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WELL, THAT PROVES IT.

A 20 question test (presumably made up by a 20 year old) has confirmed it for me. Apparently, I'm a big, fat whore:

Your Result:

Raunchy Sexy You are full on sexy! If you were a dinosaur, you'd be a sexasaurus. Men can find it hard to compete with your one-track raunchiness. Just remember, you don't need to be a rip-roaring sex goddess 24/7 to be a turn-on. Sometimes, there's nothing sexier than a woman who is comfortable just being herself.




Take the How Sexy Are You? - The Sexy Quiz at QuizRocket.com!


Probably important to note that I watch several television shows a week. It's 12:37 pm and I'm still in my pajama bottoms, a tee, and my slippers with my hair pulled up in a ponytail and my black dorky glasses on. Yep. I think this is ENTIRELY ACCURATE.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Taunia @ 9:33 AM

Read or Post a Comment

ok woman!.....i rued having to go thru the circuitous rigamaroll to get to the answer, but in the interest of interest, here is my result:

Your Result

Seductive Sexy You've got all the right moves without going over the top. Intimacy is a fun and enjoyable experience for you, so you don't need to force it, and you don't worry about expressing yourself too openly. You are confident about yourself and your sexuality and there is nothing sexier than a girl who is comfortable with who she is.

i dare say habib can confirm this...meow!

Posted by Blogger susan karim @ 10:07 AM #
 

WhatEV, Miss Goodie-Two Shoes!
You're just PERFECT while I'm whoring it up, huh??? lol

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 3:43 PM #
 
<< Home