DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

COSTUME PARTY RECAP

HALLOWEEN!!



FULL SLIDESHOW HERE.
(Please ignore the fact that I was a total dope and left the date stamp on with the date completely wrong, obviously.)

I love Halloween, and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE wearing costumes. I'm like a little kid when it comes to holidays: I get super excited and count the seconds in anticipation. This past Saturday was my first big party at the house, and it was good times.

Those of you who know me, know I'm a total Evite nazi. I will HOUND YOU until you answer, bitches! I gots to plan and all. Buy enough for everyone, etc. And about 10-15 people who said they were coming didn't show up, so I had TONS of stuff left over. But no matter, because the 25ish people who were there were a hella lot of fun with some pretty awesome costumes.

Of course, being the geeks that we are, we also had karaoke. And just about everyone got up to sing - including my friend of 30 years, Kendra. I never thought I would see the day, but dangit, she worked it:




That video makes me happy. Especially since I can use it to embarass her. Like I'm doing right now. lol

But on a serious note, I am one lucky gal. I mean, I work out of my home, I'm single, I'm alone a lot...but I can always count on my many friends to come and hang out with me and have a good time. These folks never let me down and we ALWAYS have fun. I'm very, very lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. Y'all know who you are, and I love ya.

Labels:

Posted by Taunia @ 7:39 AM