DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Friday, August 24, 2007

WOW. NOW I'M SERIOUS!

Look at me all official-like:




Bet you're dying to know what the "J" stands for, aren't ya? (Ok, I know you could give a hoot, but just play along, ok?)




The correct answer can be found in the comment section - for those of you who just HAVE to know....(all none of you)

Labels:

Posted by Taunia @ 10:13 AM

Read or Post a Comment

The answer is "Joy." My mom likes to tell people it's because I was "such a joy when I was born," which makes me roll my eyes every time she says it. lol So there you have it. Along with the wacky spelling of my first name and the swedish last name, I've got the (self-appointed) longest, weirdest name on the east coast! lol

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 10:18 AM #
 

i thought it was your AARP card for a sec.

-=be/\/

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:56 PM #
 

I am keeping a special talley of "asswhoopins due to Ben," so that when you return home for a visit, I can promptly kick your ass for comments like this!

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 8:49 PM #
 

ooops, i had the same initial reaction as ben!.....and seriously - i JUST got an AARP card in the mail and i was, needless to say, taken aback....i thot, holy kee-rap!...i'm not old OR retired!....anyhooch - i thot yer middle name MUST be JOY ( the one for which i voted, let the record show) becuz yooz one fake-ass JOYful diva! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!.......FUN!.....let's harken back to pre-porkdom, shall we?
hurgs and shyte,
-s.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:36 PM #
 
<< Home