DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Monday, August 06, 2007

WELL, I GUESS I TOLD HIM!

Last night at about 1:30 am, I was woken up from a dead sleep by my telephone ringing. I didn't recognize the number, so I figured it was a wrong number. Except that they called right back. Today, I realized I had messages on my machine, and HOLY CRAP, did I not expect this:

(Dislaimer: not suitable for the workplace)

MESSAGE 1

MESSAGE 2

My favorite part of that was "You wanna get married. You wanna do this, you wanna do that." Say WHAT?

Ok, I don't know who this clown is, but clearly he's just drunk-dial pranking me. But he woke me up in the middle of the night! Bastard. So I decided to give him a call back. Because douchebag is clearly a genius and left his caller ID on there. So, I called him at around noon (blocking MY caller ID, of course) and woke HIM up (yeah, at noon - this guy's a real charmer). Here's how the conversation went:

ME: "Did you make some calls last night??"

HIM: "It wasn't me."

ME: "Uh, yeah, it was."

HIM: "It wasn't me."

ME: "Well listen, you're clearly not 12, so perhaps you could stop drunk-dialing peole in the middle of the night." CLICK.

Yeah, bitches! I told HIM. Huh?? HUH?!?!

Ok, my callback was totally lame, I know. But still, I bet he didn't expect to hear from one of his drunk-dialing victims. Yeah! I got him back! Sort of.

If I go missing anytime soon, you know what happened, and tell the cops to look up my caller ID.

Labels:

Posted by Taunia @ 10:58 AM