DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

GRANDPA CRUSHES

Ok, let's state the obvious: I don't mind dating older men. This isn't to say that I have a thing for them, though. I generally gravitate towards men around the same age as me, as most people do. But let's face it: Bob was 68 and I'm 35, so I clearly don't have any boundaries there. And what I found out is that no matter what age men are, they can still be douchebags. (Clarification: not ALL men. Just most of the ones I've slept with. Which mom and dad, if you're reading this, is ZERO.)

Anyhizzle...

I was reading Maire Claire magazine and they had a little feature on Grandpa Crushes. (Yes, look at me investing time into learning about world issues and important topics.) This article was right up my alley, of course, and they listed their grandpa crushes as:

-Paul Newman (HOT)
-Peter O'Toole
-Richard Fond
-Joe Biden

So I thought I would play along and list my crushes as well. I'm going to draw the line at 50 and above. So here's a few grandpa hotties that I could get down with:



You know you dig him too. Sean Connery is sex-ay.




Sweet Jesus. I'll take a dip in that pool ANYTIME. Of course, he's married to just about the most beautiful woman on the planet, but I think I can compete. Yeah.




Raiders of the Lost Diva. That's all I'm saying.




Gary Oldman. Sigh. I would trade my first born to be with him. Never mind that I'm not having kids. I am totally ga-ga over this dude. He's INTENSE. And the youngest of the bunch. It's unfortunate, though, that whenever I mention his name, people say, "The kid from DIFFERENT STROKES!?!?" Yeah. Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis? Gary Oldman is DREAMY.


Anyhow, there's my old guy list. Feel free to share your Grandpa/Grandma crushes if you got em.

Posted by Taunia @ 10:54 AM

Read or Post a Comment

harry potter!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:44 PM #
 

I am seeing a 53 yr. old so I can't say boo, but Michael Douglas' flabby rear end freaks me right the f--- out.

What can I say, I'm a butt man. ;)

Posted by Blogger Pisser @ 9:10 PM #
 
<< Home