DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BELATED: HAPPY ANNIVERSARIES!

I am way late with my wishes, but I have to give props to my friends, the lovebirds:




SHAH & BRIAN: July 22 - ONE YEAR


How much do I love these two kids? I was the Maid O' Honor at their wedding (i.e. the "Best Bitch") and I know these two kids are in it for the long haul. There's lots of love between them, and they're both such amazing people. So many great things are in store for them!




SUSAN & HABIB: July 23 - TWO YEARS!


These two got married without any fanfare...just professed their love for each other in a quiet little ceremony, and are still going strong two years later. It's so much fun to be around them, because their love for each other is contagious...and they make you feel like you're part of their family, and part of their happiness. Plus they are both kick-ass cooks and they feed me anytime I hang with them. :)


I wish all of my friends many, many more years of happiness together.

Happy Anniversaries!

Posted by Taunia @ 10:09 AM