DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

THE NICEST COMPLIMENT *EVER*

I have this adorable new student from Sweden. She's actually quite stunning: tall, thin, blonde, and just a really sweet disposition. She's a nanny here in the US and she decided to take voice lessons because she missed singing since she left Sweden.

Tonight was her second lesson with me, and we had a really great lesson. She just soaks up the information and really listens and wants to understand her voice. When she was leaving, she turned to me and said, "you know, I have to just tell you that when I leave here, I feel ALIVE. My heart just feels alive. I'm so glad I'm taking lessons with you."

That was probably the nicest compliment anyone has ever given me, and knowing that something I do helps someone feel like that...well, it doesn't get much better than that. :)

Posted by Taunia @ 5:29 PM