DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ALWAYS A CRAIGSLIST WHORE

I have been sitting on the MOST uncomfortable office chair for a long while now. Even though I know rationally it's good to invest in something that will support your back and fat ass all day, I have a lot of trouble paying $100+ for an office chair. So, of course, I've been camped out on Craigslist looking for a good deal....and I found one!

First, don't be alarmed by the bright orange. It's actually a soft, burnt orange color that's really nice. Second, it's super-comfortable and really supportive of my back. And last, it normally sells for $159.00 at Staples. I got it BRAND NEW, IN THE UNOPENED BOX for $20!!

I guess he originally tried to sell it for more, but no one wanted it because it was orange. Not me. I have no shame. And now I have a kick-ass office chair!

Thank you, Craig. I love you more and more each day!

Labels: ,

Posted by Taunia @ 5:49 AM