DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Thursday, April 26, 2007

GOOD START!

Ok, so I restarted Weight Watchers two weeks ago. I made them give me a brand new book, with a new start weight - which just happened to be the most I had ever weighed. Awfully depressing, but also shocking enough to make me get back on track.

I didn't weigh-in last week because Cynthia was away and I figured I'd just wait for her and have my first weigh-in this week. I also did that because I knew the loss would be bigger and more motivating. Good call on my part.

I weighed-in last night and I lost 8.8 lbs! I was SO happy to see all my hard work pay-off and I'm glad that these small battles I fight with myself every day over what to eat (and NOT eat) pay off.

I've also decided to jump on the You Tube bandwagon and start a video blog. Rather than type out a whole separate weight-loss blog entry each week, I'm just going to do it video-style. I thought that might be more interesting and I might be able to get more of a support base that way. I'll post the first one on my weight loss blog later today.

So yay for me! I made good choices that I feel great about, and that loss is one I can really be proud of. Whoo hoo!

Posted by Taunia @ 8:07 AM