DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Saturday, February 24, 2007

OPRAH NEEDS SOME SCHOOLING OF HER OWN

Am I the only person in the world who finds Oprah incredibly annoying?

Don't get me wrong, I know this is one of the most charitable women on earth. She really and truly is a generous, generous person. But still, she drives me nuts.

People are always talking about how amazing her show is, so every once in a while, I tune in to see what's up. And EVERY time, I get completely annoyed with her. She always completely interrupts whatever guest she's got on. She's more interested in hearing herself talk than letting the guest promote what they're on there to promote.

Then there's the superior attitude. She's always preaching to people how to live their lives based on how she lives HER life. Now granted, her life ain't half bad, but there's such a condescending air about how she says things. The tone is never helpful or constructive, it's always preachy and self-serving. If you take a look at her magazine, you'll see the same thing. O should just be subtitled "How to Be Like Oprah: Just Without All the Money."

I WANT to like her. I really do. I think overall she's got a good person in there. It's just hard to see through all the pompous, bloated bullshit persona she's got.

Posted by Taunia @ 9:48 AM