DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Thursday, February 01, 2007

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

SODERFEST BEGINS TODAY!




For those of you who may not know what SODERFEST is, it's annual tradition of me obnoxiously reminding you all that my birthday is approaching! I never ask for gifts, I only ask for recognition! You can call me, write me, fax me, email me...just say hello on my birthday.

Especially since this year is kind of a big one: 35. What the hell happened? How am I turning 35!? I keep thinking that my memory is just faulty and that someone will remind me I'm only turning 25. Oh well.

In any case, it's Soderfest. Be a diva on my behalf. Get a facial or a new hairdo, listen to some jazz, order some chinese, and get yourself some serious lovin'. Or at the very least, get ME some!!

Posted by Taunia @ 3:55 PM

Read or Post a Comment

T-Bird,
In my own personal celebration of Soderfest, I will be attending the VFP 2/16 concert with Mr Big & 5 additional friends in tow!

Looking forward to seeing you there! Please do my song!
PS - I only turned 34 three months ago.... :-)

Much love throwin atchya!
K-cat

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:09 AM #
 
<< Home