DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FROM MAINE



Sometimes the smallest things make me happy. I'm SO excited because my Poland Spring delivery comes today! I drink about 3-4 gallons of water a week, so I purchased the three 5 gallon package - which will run me about $28 a month. The dispenser comes free, so that is a nice little bonus!

I am SO happy that I don't have to lug water from my car to my 3rd floor loft anymore!! I can't wait for the Poland Spring dude to get here so I can get to drinkin'!

Posted by Taunia @ 9:37 AM

Read or Post a Comment

You're so good! I need to do better about remembering to drink more water. And who knows, you might just have a hunka-hunka-burnin' delivery guy. Happy sippin'!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:39 PM #
 

so wait, were you really excited about the water, or the hot poland springs dude? ;)

Posted by Blogger Carrots, Anyone? @ 4:05 AM #
 

My Poland Spring boy is the cutest little thing EVER. He told me he's going to be my regular guy. I'm going to guzzle that water so I can get him here faster!

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 7:30 AM #
 
<< Home