DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

GAH!

I love my boss. He's the coolest boss EVER. He's in Brazil right now, and he just instant messaged me and asked me if I'd be willing to go to Florida after the new year to visit our .travel registry and meet some folks. Here are the things that immediately went through my head:


1. How awesome is it that my boss thinks so highly of me and my capabilities that he's want me to fly down there and represent us?

2. How cool that I'd get a free trip (probably flying first class!)to Florida?

3. How the HELL am I going to get through a flight to Florida BY MYSELF???

I told him I'd want to go, but that I have a huge fear of flying. He said we could talk about it when he gets back. I don't want to let him down, but I'm also terrified at the prospect of doing the whole airport/flying thing by myself.

I'm getting better with flying, but it's always been with other people. And just because I've done it, doesn't mean I like it. I HATE it. It's terrifying for me. (Yes, I KNOW it's irrational and I KNOW the statistics.)

Anyhow, pretty cool that my boss wants me to go!

Posted by Taunia @ 7:23 AM

Read or Post a Comment

if you need a flying buddy and he can foot the bill, and I can get the time off, consider me an option! OK, that didn't sound very likely, but seriously, let me know when you're going...mebbe we can figure something out. I got peeps I can shake with down there.

Posted by Blogger Carrots, Anyone? @ 10:25 PM #
 

get yourself a xanax

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:43 PM #
 
<< Home