DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Friday, October 20, 2006

FOR ALL THE HAGS, I'M REPRESENTIN'

CLICK ON THE PHOTO

View this video montage created at One True Media
Tall, Dark, and Handsome

Posted by Taunia @ 8:17 PM

Read or Post a Comment

How the hell is it that I'm the only one to comment on this? Maybe your mailbox has been flooded and I just don't know about it...

You've mentioned this song before and now I can see why so many people love it! I've always wished for more gay men in my life, but I'm also hoping for a really good straight one too!

Way to go, Taunia -- the song rocks!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:05 PM #
 

LOL - thank you! If you happen to be around the Boston area, we'll be live on the air next Sunday at 3:00pm on WERS 88.9 FM. You can also listen online at their site: www.wers.org. We'll definitely sing this one!

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 3:13 AM #
 
<< Home