DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BRAND NEW ME

Ok, ok...so I've start and stopped and started over again a gazillion times. But THIS time, it's going to stick!

Since I've been making big changes in my life: new move, no more boyfriend, new job, I decided that it was time to make big changes to my health as well. For REAL.

I restarted Weight Watchers and just had my first weigh in: -4 lbs!

I've also decided to hold myself accountable to folks by keeping things posted in a separate blog:

THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR DIVA

It would be REALLY helpful to have some readership so that I know that I have to be accountable for my actions. So stop on over, bookmark me, say hello, and all that.

I'll try to leave nifty weight loss tips and low point finds too. :)

Posted by Taunia @ 6:11 PM

Read or Post a Comment

YAA!!! Congratulations! I'll mark the link and would like to comment there but it doesn't allow non-bloggers to comment and I don't want to sign up. :-(

Anyway, I think that this is a great idea. Keep up the good work!

J

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:05 AM #
 

Thanks for the heads-up! I just changed the settings so it's now open to comments from everyone.

Thanks for the support. I'm feeling really positive about it. Yay!

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 10:53 AM #
 
<< Home