DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Party was a DRAG!

Last night was Shah's "bachelorette" party and the theme was "DRAG!" The guests were invited to come in drag, but it was mostly the women who came in drag. The joke was that we were women - pretending to men - pretending to be women. Very "Victor/Victoria," you know.

The party was a HUGE sucess and I was so happy for Shah that it was. We had a special guest: Miss Nicholle Pride. She's one of Boston's most beautiful and dynamic drag queens, and she really made the party. Everyone was drinking and dancing and then we broke out the karaoke. I wasn't sure how that was going to go over, but there were a lot of great singers there and that went on from 9pm until close to 2am. Non-stop singing and lots of laughing.

I head to Florida on Friday and then as soon as I get back, Shah gets married. My little Shah's all grown up!

If you're interested in seeing the ca-razy photos from the party, you can check out the flick slideshow here: HERE. Now, I must go sleep...so very..tired...

Posted by Taunia @ 1:31 PM