DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

BRIAN GETS MARRIED!

I consider myself lucky that I have a great group of friends from high school that I'm still very close to. Everyone's coupled off now - some married, some with significant others, some still single. We don't see each other often, but when we do, it's just like old times and there's a lot of love there. They're good people, and a hell of a lot of fun.

This past weekend, one of us got married. Brian T. We never thought it would happen, but he finally gave in. His wife Keri is a sweetheart, and we've been bugging him for years to marry her...and he finally did!

It was seriously one of the funnest weddings I've ever been to! I sang at the ceremony, and I'm always honored to be part of that - especially when it's a friend. The reception, though. SO. MUCH. FUN. All of us were there, in good spirits, having a ball.

Ben is usually my stand-in date for these types of things but he wasn't available this time. Lucky for me, Dan stood in instead! And he is the BEST. DATE. EVER. Talk about a good-time guy! He immediately fit in with my friends, everyone loved him, he danced, laughed, told jokes, and was just awesome to be there with. I really appreciated him going, even more-so knowing that he was having a great time and didn't feel forced to be there to help out a friend.

Here's us, playing rock stars:



More pictures on flickr. Click the little logo photo box on the bottom. Congrats to my friend Brian, thanks to Dan, and keep on rockin' in the free world!

Posted by Taunia @ 7:03 PM