DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

OK, NOW I'VE SEEN *EVERYTHING*

One of my students has a callback for the musical 'Peter Pan.' Her mom asked me to help her with one of the songs and to see if I could find music from the show. Admittedly, I know nothing except that I saw a production of it with Sandy Duncan and her one glass eye when I was a kid. Therefore, I decided to Google it.

You know how when you Google stuff you sometimes end up with some weird stuff staring at you? I found something that tops ANYTHING you've seen before. I promise. PETER PAN'S PIXY LAND!



Ok, this dude is SERIOUSLY off his rocker, but I kind of admire him for expressing himself (albeit oddly) in his own way. Don't get me wrong, I think he's nuts...especially since he STARTED HIS OWN MINISTRY, but I'm FASCINATED by him. And the dude SEWS HIS OWN OUTFITS, so he's got some skills.

I could not help but share that with you. There's some wacky characters in this world, and I love that they're out there to amuse me! And Peter (aka Randy), you do whatever makes your bell tinker, honey!

Posted by Taunia @ 7:46 PM

Read or Post a Comment

oh, how i do so appreciate clever wordplay...bravissimo on your closing line...and cheerio to lord bishop peter - most high and holy of the neverland...now THAT'S one organized religion i could get down with!...oh, wait...i am surrounded by gayboys...i think i may already belong to that choich...i believe in fairies.....i belieeeeeeve!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:45 PM #
 

that guy is awesome. i've seen him in the past and just absolutely cannot get over that his stuff is still online.

wow.

you are dredging up the weirdness for sure... between peter pan and the weird online datey guys... you're a font of fun!

--cg

Posted by Blogger Christine G. @ 4:32 AM #
 
<< Home