DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

SOMETIMES...

A whole big bunch of shit hits the fan at once, and it's just way too overwhelming. I know that's vague and inauspicious, but that's what it is. And no, it's not Bob. Things with Bob are really, really good. It's the rest of life that's totally fucked up right now.

To top it off, I've got a king-size head-cold, so that combined with everything else is just making me a big cry-baby. I hate feeling overwhelmed and sad. Gah.

Posted by Taunia @ 10:02 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hey! I saw your new blogger deal, and I've got it bookmarked. :)

Bob is Mr. X from a long time ago. We broke up a long while back, had many months of not speaking to each other and then got back together. I didn't reallly talk about it in here until just now because I figured anyone who was a long-time reader would think I was nuts (which I probably am. lol)

But he's good, we're good. Have been for a while.

So there's part of the mystery cleared up!

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 4:10 PM #
 
<< Home