DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Monday, March 06, 2006

GOODBYE ROCK STAR, HELLO SOCCER MOM.


Well, the time has finally come. I bleached my hair one too many times, and now have a lot of hair that has just broken off. The only way (short of getting a buzz cut) to get my hair back to healthy is to color it dark brown and let it grow back natural and healthy. So, the brown is here. And I hate it.

It took everything I had to color my hair dark. And this is even a little lighter than my natural color. It's shocking. My skin is so pale that it's almost BLUE, and my hair just emphasizes that. Gah. Who has blue skin!?!?! OLD PEOPLE, that's who!!!

But people, don't get used to this. As soon as I get some healthy length on my hair, I am at the salon getting a whole lotta blonde foiled into my head.

I WILL be a blonde, dammit! But not right now. Now I need to go get in my mini-van and take the kids to soccer practice.

Posted by Taunia @ 2:49 PM

Read or Post a Comment

taun - just so's ya know...you are GORGEOUS no matter what.....your hair just needs 'tude to match the rest of your diva-liciousness....and midlength brown is too staid, s'all....pixie or ponytail....them's your brown options....if it's gotta be dark - it better be stark, mama!....but the bottom line is......yooz STILL ONE HOT MAMA!!!...lerve, -s.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:30 PM #
 
<< Home