DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Saturday, February 11, 2006

THEY MUST HAVE KNOWN IT'S SODERFEST!


There's a Dunkin' Donuts down the street from me that I continue to frequent even though they ALWAYS mess up my order. I cannot help it. I'm back on the junk and when I need my french vanilla fix, they're the closest to me. But TODAY, my friends, was different!

Because of the impending BLIZZARD OF DOOM, I thought I should pick up a bagel not only for today, but tomorrow as well (MUST HAVE BREAD!!!!). So I ordered my two bagels with strawberry cream cheese and my medium french vanilla coffee. I went to the window and handed him my debit card to pay and he said, "You don't have any cash?" I wanted to say, "Dude, I don't even have a BRA on right now. You're lucky I was functioning enough to grab my debit card!" Instead, I told him that no, I did not have any cash.

He then gave me my order free.

HUH?

He said they "just changed over the register" and couldn't accept cards right now, so my order was free. And then he shhhh'd me, because he obviously wasn't supposed to be giving away free bagels and coffee. I laughed, took my free loot, and drove away.

I LOVE SODERFEST!!

Posted by Taunia @ 9:20 AM

Read or Post a Comment

OMG! That is like, the best gift to me, if it was MY fest, you know what I'm sayin'? :-D


By the way T, I heard the Titan Quest thing that you did....I must say....you sounded AWESOME! Makes me wanna go out and buy the game!

Have a very happy Soderfest!

- SSS

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:21 PM #
 
<< Home