DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, February 19, 2006

SODERFEST SURPRISE!!

Turns out 34 is the best birthday I've had on record - no lie!

Thursday night was great. Ben and I went out dancing and I got some extra exercize which helped me lose 3 lbs for Friday. Yea!

Friday night, we went to the piano bar and had a blast. More details are below about that.

Saturday night, I thought I was going to dinner and to Ryles for swing dancing with Suzanne. When we got to the S&S deli, there were about 15 people waiting to surprise me! This is the first real surprise party I've ever had...and it was so nice that so many people showed up. Especially since Inman Square is well-known for it's lack of parking. Suzanne was so great to plan this for me.

We had dinner and then a bunch of us headed over to Ryles for swing dancing. People found out it was my birthday, so I ended up dancing a LOT, which was great. Got a few pictures, and they're posted over on Flickr.

I had so much fun over the weekend. It reminded me how much I miss going out and just partying with friends. Of course, my body reminds me why I don't do that anymore. Staying out until 4am each night has left me exhausted, and I'm now just getting that nasty cold that everyone has had. But hell, it was worth it because I had a HUGE amount of fun with awesome people.

And 34 aini't that bad. If this weekend was any indication of the year to come, then I am certainly looking forward to it!

I'm a lucky gal with really great friends and loved ones. Can't ask for more than that! :)

Posted by Taunia @ 9:12 PM

Read or Post a Comment

happy b-day diva...we LERVE you!...and ooh-ooh-ooh what FUN!!!... -s.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:20 PM #
 
<< Home