DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (WHY I LOVE SODERFEST!)



THURSDAY, 2/16: Ben is taking me salsa dancing at Ryles! This will also bode very well for my Friday morning weigh-in at Weight Watchers.

FRIDAY, 2/17: I'm meeting Sue, Habib, Shah, Brian, James, Bill, and maybe a few other people over at The Encore for some cocktails and piano bar action. If you're reading this and want to come, stop by!

SATURDAY, 2/18: MY BIRTHDAY!!

Afternoon: My mom's birthday is 2/20, and she wanted to go to high tea at the Four Seasons for our birthday. Not really my thang, but my mom is really into it and so I agreed to go with all the gals in the family. My Auntie Gram is going too - so it should be a nice afternoon.

Evening: Suzanne is taking me to Ryles to go swing dancing! I'll be getting more exercize during Soderfest than I did during my whole 33rd year. lol

FRIDAY, 2/24: Jen, Shah, Brian, and possibly Sue & Habib leave for Mystic, CT. We're staying overnight there and going to hang at the local bar and also go to Mystic Pizza!

SATURDAY, 2/25: The rest of the group - Rich and Ben are going to meet up with us and we'll be spending the day and night over at Foxwoods. Whoo hoo!

I have some amazing friends and family, I tell ya. Everyone puts up with my obnoxious birthday antics and still want to actually be around me. lol I'm so excited that I have so much cool stuff happening this year. Everyone deserves a birthday like this. Thanks to all my peeps for making me feel so special.

Here's to winning big at Foxwoods!!

Posted by Taunia @ 5:28 AM

Read or Post a Comment

i'm on a soder-quest for soderfest!...lerve, thoozy
(acting pres. of the MASS chapter of T.M.A.S.)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:02 AM #
 
<< Home