DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Saturday, February 18, 2006

DEAR GOD, I'M 34 AND HUNGOVER!

Well kids, Soderfest is finally here....and I couldn't be more exhausted.

We went out last night to celebrate my birthday at the piano bar. It was a super-fun night, and I ended up getting a gig out of it! Mary, the host, asked me if I'd be interested in subbing for her while she's away. It's a pretty high-profile gig at a great venue, and I made friends with the owner too. Yea for Soderfest!

I also had many a cocktail to celebrate my birthday. Afterwards, we went to IHOP to get some pancakes (or PAN-KA-KAS! as I insisted on calling them) and didn't get home until 4:00am. Now I have to jump in the shower and head to high tea with my family. I hope the tea has caffeine, because I'm exhausted!

Anyhow, here's a picture of me, Mary, and Brian - the hosts at the piano bar. More weekend details to come later, but there's some new pics up on Flickr.

Enjoy!

Posted by Taunia @ 8:21 AM