DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING....

That's right kids, it's the most wonderful time of the year! Soderfest is upon us! The countdown and festivities have officially begun! What's that, you say?? You don't know what Soderfest is?? You should find all the answers you need in the FAQ section below:

WHAT IS SODERFEST?

Soderfest is an annual tradition started many years ago by my friend Brian. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to celebrate birthdays - most especially my own. I would give my friends and family a two week countdown - daily - until the big day. It was initially annoying, but eventually a tradition was born and people grew to love the countdown. Brian then dubbed the countdown "SODERFEST" after my last name.

WHAT IS YOUR ACTUAL BIRTHDAY?

My real birthday is FEBRUARY 18th. But the fun starts two weeks prior!

WHAT HAPPENS DURING SODERFEST?

Well, most importantly, there's the countdown. There's a daily post (seen to the left) of how many days until my birthday. Then, there's the scheduling of plans with friends and loved ones. Sometimes there's parties, sometimes there's movies, sometimes there's dinner. A good time is usually had by all.


DO YOU ACCEPT PRESENTS ON SODERFEST?


I do not ask for presents....the only thing I ask for is RECOGNITION. Everyone deserves a day (or a two week celebration) to feel special!


WHAT ARE THE BEST WAYS TO RECOGNIZE SODERFEST?


Oh! There are SO many ways. A telephone call, an email, a text message, a comment on the blog, or an old-fashioned letter. Be creative! All well-wishes are met with gratitude and love, and it's FREE!

DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING A LITTLE OLD FOR THIS??

I will celebrate Soderfest until the day I day. Don't be a grinch!!!

I'll be 34 this year. Crazy!


Un-Soderfest related: Some of my students performed in the Diva Voice Studio Winter Concert this past Saturday and it went amazingly well! For pics, click on the flickr thingy over to the left.

LET SODERFEST BEGIN!!!

Posted by Taunia @ 9:24 PM

Read or Post a Comment

oh, sign me UP - bebe!!!!!!.......what do you want for dinner???.....you, me, james, and a whole big bunch o' our fun-lovin' FRIENDS!!!!!......and I'IIIIIMMMMM COOKIN', baby!!!!....what EVER yooz z'want!!!!!!!!....jus' NAME IT!!!!!........I am SO THERE!
...merch lerve - susie

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:48 PM #
 
<< Home