DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BE A SUPERSTAR!

I found a super-fun site online that I thought I'd let you know about! I know I'm going to sound like I work for them, but I just think this is a great thing for people who love to sing and love to sing karaoke :






The site is www.ksolo.com and it's like a karaoke system, only you can record yourself and save all your recordings for people to hear. It's VERY easy and all you need is Internet Explorer (it won't work on any other browser) and a microphone. If you create an account, you get a 7 day free trial.

People can listen and rate your songs and give you feedback - or you can set your preferences to not allow people to do that. From what I've seen/read/heard so far, it's a really supportive and friendly community of singers.

I think it's a great idea and a heck of a lot of fun for people who like to sing. So go ahead: get your song on! And you can even record "Happy Birthday." You know, maybe for a diva who is celebrating Soderfest or something.

Be sure to let me know if your songs are open for listening. I'd love to hear you!

Posted by Taunia @ 9:06 AM