DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Sunday, January 22, 2006

SESSION II

Yesterday was our second session of recording. I gotta tell ya, recording while you're in pain BLOWS. I was being stubborn and didn't use the crutches yesterday, and I am SO paying for it today.

Our Executive Producer, Jim, stopped by to give a listen. He'd never been in a studio before, so he was totally fascinated by the whole thing. He said he was going to stay and hour or two, but ended up staying the whole time. It was nice to have him there because he's so supportive and was really into the music.

We've still got a long way to go, but even the unmixed, unedited product sounds fantastic. I cannot wait for this to be done...I think it's going to be something we're very proud of!

We have a couple pics from the session...click on the flickr badge to see 'em!

Posted by Taunia @ 9:45 AM