DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Friday, January 20, 2006

#$&*!*&^%! ......OUCH

Let me start right off by telling you that I am anti-foot. I do not like to look at, touch, or God-forbid SMELL feet. Yuck. So my apologies to you right away if you feel the same way I do. This is a foot entry, and I hate it too.

So, in the spirit of trying to get more exercize, I was running around and playing with Julip today. She was chasing me up and down the hall and out of nowhere, my ankle went out on me. I came crashing down and was about 1 inch away from cracking my skull on our pool table. Instead, I sprained my ankle.

At first, I thought I might have broken it, but I think it may just be severely sprained. Suzanne isn't home, so my mom is coming over with crutches and an ankle brace for me later. Gah! This is one ugly foot:



All black and blue and ugly. In fact, this could easily be my crazy Aunt Evie's craggly ol' foot. What the HELL?

And, to top off the day, I tried to superglue something back together and I now have glue bonded to four of my ten fingers. How the HELL do I get this stuff off of me??

This has been quite an assy day. Any tips on getting the superglue to unleash my flesh would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by Taunia @ 11:21 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Ouch!! Nail polish remover will take care of the crazy glue problem. Wish I could say the same for the ankle. Hope it heals quickly.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:28 PM #
 

Yea! The nail polish remover worked. Thanks for the tip! :)

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 7:57 AM #
 
<< Home