DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

LIKE MCADAMS LOVES GOSLING!

See? I told you I'd be quoting that forever. It's going to get old and annoying quick...but not to me!

When I was a kid and into my early teens, I wanted to be an artist. A visual artist. I loved to paint and draw and make pottery and stuff. I took a gazillion classes, and I actually won the "Boston Globe Scholastic Art Award" when I was 14. I had to get all dressed up and go to a big award ceremony at Fanueil Hall.

But alas, that was my biggest moment as an artist. My artistic talent stopped at 14, and I quickly realized my calling was really music. I wish I had kept up with it as a talent, but I was too into my trumpet.

Anyhow, to this day I have artist envy. I love looking at paintings, drawings, photographs, etc. When I was searching around on Google one day, I found a site that I'm completely obsessed with. http://www.zindy.zone.dk. This gal is fairly young, but she is GOOD. She has a slight obsession with celebrities...but so do I, and that's just fine by me.

I was checking out her latest drawings, and came across this one:



I know Ben will appreciate this one. :) Seriously, though. Rachel McAdams IS a work of art....she's stunning. She's right up there with Kate Winslet in the "work of art" beauty category.

So go on and check out Zindy's stuff. It's really amazing what this girl can do with some pencils and charcoal. But be forewarned: it's addictive!

Posted by Taunia @ 10:16 PM