DIVA TAUNIA'S BACKSTAGE PASS

Monday, January 23, 2006

JULIP STRIKES AGAIN!

Posted by Taunia @ 10:39 AM

Read or Post a Comment

dude -- you need to switch to carmex in the little ceramic jars. Julip needs an intervention, and carmex is much better than chapstick.

look at the NAME of that product. it promotes chapping. it should be anti-chap, don't you think?

boycott chapstick, switch to carmex (or any of those products in the little jars) and save your dog's life!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:40 AM #
 

You know, I always loved the way carmex smelled....but I hate, hate, hate putting that stuff on with my fingers. Because I wear contacts, I'm always afraid I'll rub my eye and get some magma-y lava goop in there.

However, I DID go out and purchase Carmex in the stick form, and I gotta tell ya...it ROCKS! My lips feel moist, not coated. So no more chapstick for me! Thanks for the recommendation (and Julip thanks you for her new treat as well).

Posted by Blogger Taunia @ 10:34 PM #
 
<< Home